The Partner Portal is North Dakota tourism’s partner-generated database of things to see and do in North Dakota. Putting your businesses, attractions, activities, places to stay, or events into the Partner Portal is a free way to connect with the large, highly qualified audience of readers and potential travelers who visit NDtourism.com to look for travel ideas and inspiration. This free marketing tool provides a valuable platform for tourism-related businesses in North Dakota to reach a national audience. The Partner Portal is also one of the primary tools North Dakota Tourism uses to determine time-sensitive events and activities to promote.
Attraction and recreation providers, event planners and accommodation providers can utilize this resource to get their experiences listed on NDtourism.com for FREE. These listings must be submitted by the tourism business or entity, by using the free Partner Portal. In 2022, NDtourism.com hosted 2,070,760 visits and provided more than 244,000 referrals to partner sites with over 1,600 listings in the North Dakota Travel Guide.
The perks of a Partner Portal account include:
- A Tourism Travel Counselor answering calls, messages, and sharing your information. We recently added a chat feature on our website as well
- You can make changes, any time without having to contact Tourism
- Unlimited photos can be submitted
- Unlimited videos can be submitted
- Social Media component
- Additional tagging features allowing more of a presence on the Tourism website
- Our “Things to Do” themed press releases, comes from the content on our website. If your information is not on the website, you may not be featured.
North Dakota Tourism has developed guidelines outlining the business rules for business listings. These policies have been developed to ensure North Dakota provides appropriate, relevant and useful information that will result in a positive experience for its visitors.
For registered users who have a login, click the link below and login with your credentials. If you have forgotten your password, there is a "I forgot my password" option. If you are a first-time user and need to register for a Partner Portal account, click on "Request a new account."
North Dakota Tourism has a tutorial with screenshots and instructions available to assist our partners on how to use the new partner portal.
To login or request an account visit https://partners.ndtourism.com/login
- New users click “Request a new account”
- Returning users, if this is the first time you are logging into the new system you must enter your email address, then click on “I forgot my password”