North Dakota is a great place to live, raise a family and even retire. With a booming economy, a high quality of life and a competitive cost of living, North Dakota has been rated one of the best places to live in the United States.
If you'd like a relocation counselor to contact you, please click the link below to fill out the survey.
We want to help make your transition to living in North Dakota as smooth as possible. Here’s a list of other things to consider when you get ready to relocate to our legendary state.
- Electrical Rates & Resources
- Health Insurance Plans
- Hospitals & Clinics - Listed by Community
- North Dakota Indian Affairs Commission
- North Dakota Individual Income Tax Rates
- Job Service North Dakota
- Motor Vehicle Licensing & Registration
- ND Department of Human Services Aging and Disability Resources
- Newspaper Directory
- Voting Information