The Workforce Development Division partners with other state agencies and public sector industry to deliver specialized programs and services to assist in enhancing the workforce of North Dakota.
- AmeriCorps - Engages volunteers in direct service to help communities address unmet needs in the areas of education, public safety, health and the environment.
- Experience ND - Connects with people wishing to make North Dakota their home with help finding a job, networking, and securing vital relocation information about schools, housing and other community information necessary for smooth transitions.
- Workforce Intelligence Coordination - Connects workforce partners to critical North Dakota workforce data to improve accessibility and use in decisions, policy making and planning.
- Youth Office - Works as a liaison for partners to collaborate and communicate with youth by making it easy for students, parents and educators to quickly identify opportunities focused on keeping youth in North Dakota.
- Governor's Workforce Summit - Presents practice demand-drive solutions for workforce challenges through a biennial forum.
- Operation Intern - Provides matching funds to help expand the number of internship, work experience and apprenticeship positions with North Dakota employers.