- Growing ND by the Numbers
In recognition of the recent Women's History Month, we look at the female population of North Dakota for April's newsletter. Our state is one of only a handful of states where the population is more male than female. To see more information, check out Growing ND by the Numbers for April.
- U.S. Census Bureau releases county population estimates for 2016. See the Census Bureau's release for more information. The release also includes 2016 population estimates for metropolitan and micropolitan regions.
- North Dakota Census Office Population Projections of the State, Regions and Counties 2016
This paper provides three scenarios of population change for the state of North Dakota. Each of the scenarios use the same inputs such as fertility rates by age of the mother or life expectancy with the expectation of the rate of migration into or out of a given county, region or the state. This paper is an attempt to present what is expected to be the population of each county, region and the state at the mid-point of each five year interval. See North Dakota Census Office Population Projections of the State, Regions and Counties 2016
- 2015 Population Estimates
- 2014 Population Estimates
- Population Change by County