- Growing ND by the Numbers
Educational attainment is the topic for this month's newsletter. Since at least 1990, North Dakota has exceeded the national average in the percentage of high school diplomas. See Growing ND by the Numbers
for June for more information.
- North Dakota Census Office Population Projections of the State, Regions and Counties 2016
This paper provides three scenarios of population change for the state of North Dakota. Each of the scenarios use the same inputs such as fertility rates by age of the mother or life expectancy with the expectation of the rate of migration into or out of a given county, region or the state. This paper is an attempt to present what is expected to be the population of each county, region and the state at the mid-point of each five year interval. See North Dakota Census Office Population Projections of the State, Regions and Counties 2016
- 2015 Population Estimates
- 2014 Population Estimates
- Population Change by County