- U.S. Census Bureau releases county population estimates for 2016. See the Census Bureau's release for more information. The release also includes 2016 population estimates for metropolitan and micropolitan regions.
- Growing ND by the Numbers
According to a recent release from the U.S. Census Bureau, in 2015, an estimated 16 percent of individuals ages 18 to 34 in North Dakota reside with their parents. This is nearly half the national rate of 34 percent. See Growing ND by the Numbers, March edition, for more information.
- North Dakota Census Office Population Projections of the State, Regions and Counties 2016
This paper provides three scenarios of population change for the state of North Dakota. Each of the scenarios use the same inputs such as fertility rates by age of the mother or life expectancy with the expectation of the rate of migration into or out of a given county, region or the state. This paper is an attempt to present what is expected to be the population of each county, region and the state at the mid-point of each five year interval. See North Dakota Census Office Population Projections of the State, Regions and Counties 2016
- 2015 Population Estimates
- 2014 Population Estimates
- Population Change by County